TO GET ELECTRICITY FROM A CAR BATTERY TO INSTALL YOUR ELECTRONIC ACCESSORIES!
With the increasing number of Can Bus cabling systems, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find fast power without cutting, splicing and welding. This Fuse Splice Connector overcomes this problem and has additional advantages with a built-in fuse holder.
Fuse Splice Connector is suitable for the installation of additional accessories such as mobile phone kits, alarms, central locking kits, game consoles, hardwired satellite navigators, accessory sockets, auxiliary lights, driving recorders, trackers, and so on.
Flexible socket tail, very easy to connect to any naked wires by only use a vise. Provides one fuse holder to protect the existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect the new circuit. Fuse Splice Connector made from quality materials, good bending performance, melting resistance, and excellent electrical conductivity. This add-a-circuit blade fuse holder can be widely used for most kinds of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, Jeeps, SUVs, 4X4, boats, and RVs.
1. Locate a quick power source without cutting, splicing, and soldering.
2. Turns one fuse slot into two, therefore, providing individual protection for each circuit.
3. Built-in fuse holder.
4. Easy installation.
5. Application for phone kits, alarms, central locking kits, games consoles, hard-wired sat nav's, accessory sockets, auxiliary lights, driving recorders, trackers etc
1. Add-a-circuit low profile mini style blade fuse holder.
2. Black fuse plug with wire lead. Black with red wire.
3. Mini take appliances (ACS).
4. 15A mini fuse.
HOW TO USE:
1. Simply remove an existing fuse from the fuse box, insert that fuse into the bottom slot of the fuse tap.
2.Insert a suitable fuse for the new accessory into the top slot.
3.Crimp your new live wire to the blue butt terminal on the fuse tap.
4.Insert the fuse tap into the fuse box slot where the fuse originally was.
1 set x 5 Pieces Fuse Splice Connector