Create Beautiful Quilting Designs Using Your Home Machine With Our Free Motion Template Sets!
Quilt like a professional right on your home sewing machine! Achieve a longarm quilting look on a tabletop sewing machine with the Quilting Template Set.
By using the templates and foot together, you'll have the feel of free-motion quilting, but with maximum precision. Getting the look of advanced longarm quilting is now as easy as changing the presser foot.
Designed for home sewing machines, this presser template set was designed to achieve beautiful quilted effects without the investment of an expensive long arm machine.
Set 1 includes six clear acrylic templates with alignment markings:
- Create arcs in small areas with 4" Arc Template.
- Stitch clamshell patterns in two sizes (½" and 1½") with Clamshell Template Stitch spirals using 6" Spiral Template.
- Stitch simple circles with 2" Inside Circle Template.
- Create petals with 3½" Spin-E-Fex Template.
- Create pointed petals with 5½" Spinning Wheel Template.
Set 1 also includes:
- Arc Ruler to create straight and curved crosshatching
- Stable Tape which is applied to the template to help grip fabric while quilting.
RULER FOOT SIZE:
- If you do not know what shank your machine is, all you need to do is lower your foot and then measure the height of the center of the hole for the screw from the needle plate.
Note: Ruler foot isn't included with this Free motion template set
Note: Bernina machines require a shank adapter.
4" Arc Template
- Arched lines are at 1/4" segments; other line angles on the template for corners and matching seam lines
- Template measures: 1-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Finished large shell measures 1-1/2"H x 2-9/16"W
- Finished small shell measures 1/2"H x 9/16"W
- Marked lines are at 1/4" segments
- Template measures: 3" (widest width) x 7"(length) 6"
- Start in the center using the Ruler Foot as the rotation point
- Markings to make arc sizes: 1-1/2"H, 2-1/2"H, 3"H, and 3-7/16"H
- Template measures: 3-3/8" (highest point) x 5-15/16" (length) 2"
Inside Circle Template
- Four alignment lines are from corner to corner and through the middle of the ruler for centering the circle
- Template measures: Ruler: 4" x 4"
- Center opening: 2-7/16" diameter 3-1/2"
Spin E-rex Template
- 23 alignment lines at various angles on the ruler to create stunning designs
- Template measures: Ruler: 4" x 4-1/2"
- Center opening: 1/4" (short end) x 1-1/2" (widest end) x 2-1/4" 5-1/2"
Spinning Wheel Template
- Nine alignment lines at various angles on the ruler to create stunning designs
- Template measures: Ruler: 2-3/4" (narrow end) x 4-1/2"(widest end) x 5"
- Teardrop center opening: 1/4" (short end) x 2" (widest end) x 2-5/8"
- Arc Ruler One side is curved and the other is a straight edge
- Creates a 12" circle
- Made from clear acrylic with marking lines
- Marked lines are at 1/4", 1/2" and 1" segments
- Marked lines are in white
- Marked lines aid in alignment with seams and other design elements
- Ruler measures: 1-3/8" (short ends) x 2-1/2" (widest part) x 7" (length)
- Stable Tape Helps the ruler grip the fabric during quilting
- Cut to size required
- One piece: 1/2" x 6-5/8"
1 x Quilting Template Set - 6 Pieces