Three-jaw Cylinder Sander suitable for degreasing engine cylinders with diameter 51-177mm. It is made up of high industrial quality of iron, so it has will not rust or corrode easily to ensure long-service life and durable. Besides, it has ergonomic design, labor-saving and high work efficiency.
Spray lubricant on the stone or the cylinder bores. Get hone set up on the drill
Insert the engine hone into the cylinder and run the drill at low speed between 300-700 RPM. Move the hone up and down around once a second.
Don't push or pull the stones more than 3/4 inches out of the cylinder. Don't run the engine hone for more than 3 mins.
After honing, use a paper towel to wipe out the inside of cylinder.
- Collar prevent stone break
- Main drive shaft is flexible
- Adjustable honing pressure
- Easy to use and automatic centering
- Sleeve make cylinder insertion easy and protect stone when not in use
- Dimension: 2 - 7inch (51 - 177mm)
- Setting: 2 through 4 in & 4 through 7 in
- Stones: 3 - 220 Grit
- Length of stone: 7.63cm (3 inches
- Height: 3 inch
- 1 X Three-jaw Cylinder Sander